The PORTEX II case combines an attractive design with clean lines and rugged durability. It is built for high mobility where its tough design and lightweight construction is appreciated. It is ideal for use as a sample case and for safe transport of valuable electronics or instruments.
- PORTEX II meets all applicable requirements of MIL-28800, performance levels of MIL-STD-810, and the watertight requirements of IP65
- Protection of latches and hardware is achieved through the use of guarded latches and handles or by incorporating "V" rails along the perimeter of the case.
- Widest range of sizes available
- Can be configured to exact size required, unlike deep-drawn cases
- Shock and vibration isolation options are available
- CAD-CAM system reduces design and manufacturing times to a minimum
- PORTEX II series offers many special features that help ensure the safe delivery of intricate instruments in transit and operation in hostile environments.
- Stirrup latches are used to insure positive fastening and security locking of lid
- Panel range flange available for instrument case applications
- Available with foam interiors engineered to your specifications
- Spring loaded recessed top and side handles
- Pressure relief valve manual or automatic
- Custom design requirements are easily incorporated to accommodate special connectors, hardware, etc.
For a list of standard weights and sizes, please download our brochures.
Download STANEX Brochure N. America
Download STANEX Brochure rest of world